Carvin 747 for your 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin 747, good condition, few dings here and there but nothing serious, ebony fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, stock carvin pups/tonezone bridge, mahogany body, maple neck thru, licsenced floyd, locking tuners,
Modifications (if any): Tone Zone brige pup
Accessories (hardshell case etc): hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM, post here, or jarett_44@hotmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): sorry, i usually only do local sales/trades :squint:
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): looking to trade for an 8 string, any 8 string, shoot me offers! :agreed:
Pictures: theres some dust that i couldnt take off, the clothe i was using to clean it off was all dusty n' shit and bla bla so what you see on the headstock isnt a bunch of marks :ugh:, EDIT:so i got on a highspeed computer now and got you guys some pics:
pictures029.jpg
pictures028.jpg
pictures030.jpg
pictures031.jpg
pictures032.jpg
pictures034.jpg
pictures035.jpg
pictures033.jpg
pictures037.jpg
pictures036.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Anomality

Reaction score
I'm considering offering my 8 but I've been waiting for a BKP I ordered for it for a while. :(

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
:squint: c'mon you, sittin there with your schecter damien 8, not knowin if ill take it....i will....

NickDowe

Last Red Ember
Reaction score
thats a sexy guitar... don't suppose you wanna sell it.. i have no 8 to trade you for.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Well. I have an agile Intrpid Pro 828.. 5 peice neckthru, maple fingerboard, single emg 808 and a case.. I have this exact 747 in silver sparkle and i like it.. PM me if you are still looking and this intrest you... and prolly would pay shipping on both guitars..

Status
Not open for further replies.