Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC727

Specs:
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck (Neck thru)
Ebony Fretboard
Fancy Abalone Block Inlays
Flamed Koa Top (really pretty)
Bareknuckle Cold Sweat Bridge & Neck
Classic DC727 control layout; one volume, one tone, 3 way selector and 2 coil tap switches, one for each pickup
Sperzel locking tuners
Gold Hardware (slightly tarnished but I'll clean her up the best I can)

I got the guitar second hand, so there was a few dings on it when I got it. It's also been gigged by me, so I added a few more myself. There's nothing major though, just the usual bash to the end of the headstock, and there's a couple of very small dents on the body. The fretboard also has some strange bubbling in the clear coat on the fret ends, which I've never seen before or since, but it's never bothered me and doesn't impede playability in any way. I should also mention the pickup cavities, which are very slightly wonky (only on the 'ears'), as they were routed by me to fit the Bareknuckles, but again, it's hardly noticeable, just cosmetic. I'll get pictures of all of these as best I can.

Modifications (if any):
Just the Bareknuckles, everything else is as I got it.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Comes with OHSC

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Huddersfield, UK

International OK? :
If buyer pays for it, sure.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
Contact me on here via PM or in the thread

References (eBay or other forum userid):
minimurph7976 on ebay 100% feedback, I've sold and bought a few things on here before as well, but quite a while ago.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £800 OBO

Pictures:
I can only apologise for the crappy lighting and graininess of these pictures. It looks much prettier in real life, I promise.

Front
fopyr5.jpg

Headstock
168vd7c.jpg

Back
nmaiw0.jpg

Back of Headstock
ej8l11.jpg

Dent on end of headstock (was there when I got it, but I've made it slightly worse)
b7b5nt.jpg

These were also here when I got it
21ophlv.jpg

This one is one of mine
208y53l.jpg

Bubbling on the fret ends. It doesn't stick up any, and you can hardly feel it's there.
25aum1i.jpg

The Bareknuckles and my dodgy routing job. Hard to see, but it's only slightly wonky on the ears.
2i22br5.jpg

Obligatory Case pic
2hhzo01.jpg

And inside the case and some candy; a nice cleaning cloth, some silica gel, and a bag of goodies I never opened including a Carvin plectrum, truss rod tool and allen key for the saddles.
9h5a9x.jpg

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Not really interested in trades unless it's for a Baritone 6'er, depending on what it is. Either of the Mike Mushok sigs, the PRS or the Ibanez, would be awesome, but I would definitely want a bit of cash on top.

Thanks for looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

littlemurph7976

Reaction score
Thanks man, shame we couldn't work something out. I'll try and borrow a proper camera and get some better pictures of the top, the phone pics I put up really don't do it justice.