Carvin/Kiesel DC7X Optioned out

• Thread starter Trainwreck1446
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trainwreck1446

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC7X
Accessories: Hard bag
Contact Info: trainwreck1446@hotmail.com
References: ebay, GP exchange, Fractal forums
Price: $2200

carvin.jpg

carv.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to know what the options are, too. No 50s, right? And any idea what it costs new? I'd like to know for reference. I'm not normally into 7s, but that's a beauty.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Any chance of getting those specs? I priced this out on the Carvin site and it only came to $1709. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Why is this being sold? I noticed a lot of the people on this run are selling them. Is there something going on I should know about? Or are you guys just wanting to flip them for the cash? There are a number of these that popped up quickly after delivery, so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger if there's something going on with them all.

Trainwreck1446

Reaction score
I am selling it because I have 3 Strandbergs I prefer, and I got this in a trade. Besides, I don't gel with non-multiscale 27" scale.

For anyone seriously interested, please PM me. Would certainly entertain a trade, as well as a trade+cash