Check this shit out (8-string content)

• Thread starter antiochband
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

antiochband

midnight toker
Reaction score
PB8-1_5001.jpg

Vadim Pashin 8-string

I was screwing around on ebay and found this. Looks badass, huh? :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
We should just sticky this thread. There have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many.

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
and still it's not getting sold, even though they've put it up a few times, and lowered the price...

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
i wonder why this hasn't sold?:scratch:

Probably cause it's made by an unknown Russian manufacturer (maybe someone can vouch for this guy) who is selling it for $2700. I think he's just hoping some Meshuggah fanboy will pick it up. I mean it's already tuned down a half step and has his version of a Lundgren M8 in it.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
It was made by a crafter at Shamray Guitars in Russia.. not overly well known but they seem to make really nice guitars and they have impeccable customer service. I was close to buying from them but ultimately decided against it because I don't trust Russians.

Munky7Head

Reaction score
Although it is made by an unknown Russian crafter, if I had the money, I would pick this up. But for $2,700... nawww.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, that guitar is just not going away. The problem is the price vs. the value. I mean for a die-hard-mega-meshuggah-fanboy this guitar would be fairly nice. From what I hear the quality is top-notch and it is built to Meshuggah specs. I think the best thing they could do to sell it now would be to either A) drop the price, maybe not significantly, but certianly at least 25%-30% B) Retrofit it for the average player, more electronics, inlay work, something a non-meshuggah fan would better appreciate.