Children of Bodom/Bodom after Midnight Megathread (RIP Alexi)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Interview with Janne is up. He's talking about how shitty Alexi's CS Jacksons were (starting around 22 minutes). :lol:

From what it sounds like they didn't know how to set them up with proper intonation. They also mention right before that he used to pick so hard that the notes would be a half step out of key so that probably didn't help either.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Interview with Janne is up. He's talking about how shitty Alexi's CS Jacksons were (starting around 22 minutes). :lol:

Those stories are just so awesome to hear though. Just like the Jaska interview Anssi did before. I rarely laugh out loud but I did several times during this one.

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
This should be interesting:

As usual, would love for Roope to be in this, but I kind of doubt it'll happen:

Roope is a literal bum these days. An alcoholic that is on the borderline beyond any kind of redemption. His incoherent drunk mumbling wouldn't add anything to this.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Roope is a literal bum these days. An alcoholic that is on the borderline beyond any kind of redemption. His incoherent drunk mumbling wouldn't add anything to this.

Yup, unfortunate but true. But I also think even if he somehow managed to get his shit together, he'd just be so full of resent that his output still wouldn't add much.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yup, unfortunate but true. But I also think even if he somehow managed to get his shit together, he'd just be so full of resent that his output still wouldn't add much.

...yeeeah there's no way he's going back to that past.