Chiro Junkie

• Thread starter Your Majesty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Chiropractic (Chiro Junkie)....I think I have become one of those. Ever since my motorcycle accident, I have been going to a Chiropractor and getting my back adjusted. But lately.... I am finding that I am going because I am feeling the need to go, as if, I am a junkie of some kind.

I just hope this is a temporary thing while Iam getting my back re-adjusted to normality, as opposed to being addicted to this shit for the rest of my life.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I feel the same way with sex. At first I was doing it just because all my friends were doing it, and then I was seeing this wicked hot chick who was a total animal in the sack, but these days? I feel like I'm having sex just because I'm feeling the need to have sex, like I'm hooked on it or something.

I'm hoping it blows over, and maybe like a threesome with asian midgets is just what the doctor ordered, but if I had to live the rest of my life addicted to sex, I'd....

....wait a second, what the fuck am I saying? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of levity. My advice? Date a chiropractor.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew. :lol:

Anyrate, I've heard this happen to other people who go to a chiropractor, too. I liken it to a dog that is getting scratched. Notice how if you stop, they will butt your hand, or do something to get you to do it again? It feels too darn good.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Drew said:
I feel the same way with sex. At first I was doing it just because all my friends were doing it, and then I was seeing this wicked hot chick who was a total animal in the sack, but these days? I feel like I'm having sex just because I'm feeling the need to have sex, like I'm hooked on it or something.

I'm hoping it blows over, and maybe like a threesome with asian midgets is just what the doctor ordered, but if I had to live the rest of my life addicted to sex, I'd....

....wait a second, what the fuck am I saying? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of levity. My advice? Date a chiropractor.

:lol: Oh my god Drew, that is the best laugh I have had all day, thank you!

Sex rules dude. But then again, am sure I don't need to advise you of that! ;)

Date a chiropractor? Mine is a female and I do not do CHICKS! Not my thing. But you can do her....

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
lol.. the guy my grandmother married a year or so ago used to be a chirpractor. Free back poppin's for me \m/

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Popsyche said:
I think Scott needs to date your Chiropractor! :wub2:

Scott needs to find his way to Toronto and if he does, he's got a female chiropractor, back rubbing, message rub and tug chick. I'll pass on her number to you. Anything to help out a brother.

You'll like her Scott..... she's cute, very smart and petite....and she's got enough muscle to turn you over, crack your back and smile right back at you saying...'how does that feel sweetie?": :yesway:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Clearly, someone has never heard the term "rub and tug" before.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
Scott needs to find his way to Toronto and if he does, he's got a female chiropractor, back rubbing, message rub and tug chick. I'll pass on her number to you. Anything to help out a brother.

You'll like her Scott..... she's cute, very smart and petite....and she's got enough muscle to turn you over, crack your back and smile right back at you saying...'how does that feel sweetie?": :yesway:

Scott likes short chicks? :scratch: