Circumstances...

• Thread starter Vince
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so yesterday at lunchtime, most of the places around my work were loaded with people, so I went to McDonalds for lunch. Later in the day, my drummer and I were on our way to rehearsal and wanted to grab a quick meal, and it was fast food again. Last night, my fiance came home with a bag of McDonalds burgers because she wanted a quick dinner.

Today I feel terrible. Never eat like that, ever. Fast food sucks, and 3 meals of it in 1 day is just plain stupid.

:flame: <--- my stomach

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: I've done that before with BK which I believe to be worse.
I eat fast food about once a week and Im thinking of cutting down. It's great but you feel sickening after. I guess once in a great while it's great to just go all out with fast food. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Once a week? Jesus, dude... It's probably been months since I've had fast food.

Screw "Super Size Me" (still haven't seen it), I just can't stand the stuff. I feel physically sick whenever I eat it.

Vince, I feel your pain...

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, that's weird. My girlfriend just got sick on McD's a couple of days ago. I'm usually fine with it. I get 3 cheeseburgers and 2 apple pies for 3.93. I had it today, in fact.

Mind Riot

Devoted seven stringer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had stomach problems since I was about ten years old and I still do, and McD's is the absolute worst for me. I haven't eaten there in over a year, because every time I did I'd get massive stomach cramps and other unmentionables.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason, I think I'm immune to fast food. I eat it way more than I really should (more than anyone in this thread so far) but never have any problems unless I eat way too much. I don't super-size anything and stick with the "medium" or whatever comes with the combo, and I don't order two meals just for myself, or have 3 burgers or anything like that. It's mainly become a convenience issue, because I'm usually either at school or something band related these days, and rarely at home around meal times. Since I usually don't have much time, fast food is quick, and it's usually the only thing near-by. And it's cheap, which is good because I have no money lol

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
That's very odd, Vince. I rarely eat fast food (with the exception of maybe Subway...), but, like Two Hands, there have been times when for whatever reasons, I've had to, and eat it multiple times in one day no less, and I always feel fine afterwords. I guess everyone's system is different. I have the constitution of a tank, though :lol: I almost never get sick (unless you throw in alchohol. Ugh :wallbash: )

And D, 'Supersize Me' is great. Ya gotta see it.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
And D, 'Supersize Me' is great. Ya gotta see it.
When I saw Supersize Me, the funniest part was the guys in line ahead of us were drinking from McDonalds cups and had obviously just come from McDonalds, and when it got to the part about the McNuggets, the one guy said "Aw man...I just ate 20 of those..." :lol:

The movie didn't get me to stop eating fast food, but then, I already knew it was bad for you and that you shouldn't order the extra-super-large whatevers, etc.

Latest posts