Coffin shaped fuzz pedal! & Other weird pedals? + technical surf punk

Gmork

Reaction score
Anyone like technical surf, punk, metal? LOL. Today im demoing the coffin shaped AfterLite fuzz/dist pedal that VVco Pedals sent me. What can i say.. Im a sucker for gothy things but turns out it IS in fact a pretty rad fuzz!

It makes me want to get all coffin shaped pedals and make a graveyard pedalboard lol. Infact i NEED this in my life lol so thats my plan moving forward lol.
I love weird shaped pedals, what else is out there? (side note vvco has a tonne of wacky stuff like a batmobile pedal, back to the future dalorian pedal etc)

Btw they told me they only send pedals to youtube channels with at least 100k subs but after having some good chats they for whatever reason decided to give me a chance. Pretty cool of them.

Can i perhaps ask any willing participants to go comment on the video to show vvco they didn't waste their product on me? Lol. Thanks:wub3:

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
I don't know how available they are anymore but this might be something you can add to your collection....
images