Collibus, we have new vocalist

• Thread starter kershyboy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kershyboy

Collibus Bassist
Reaction score
Hi all, just thought i'd let everyone know who's interested if they don't know already. We've finally got a vocalist by the name of Gemma Fox.
We are stoked about her joining the band, shes a amazing vocalist and musician.

We've got a short rough mix teaser clip up on myspace of her in action, hope you guys like it as much as we do.

were in the middle of tracking vocals for 2 of our songs, which once finished and mixed it should be put up on myspace for all you to check out.

As for the album, the album has been put on standby at the moment due to lyrics needing to be done for all the material which we have written so when that is all complete we will be starting on the album.

Anyway cheers to all the people who messaged us about auditioning singer wise and good luck to you all! And also cheers to everyone who has supported us!

Cheers

Collibus

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't wait to hear the album with her on, I've been very impressed with the clips so far.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Well done man I'm glad you finally got it sorted out.

She has the same surname as me too and believe me when I say that growing up with people making endless jokes about your surname (Basil Brush, Foxy Lady Fantastic Mr Fox etc etc) is tough so that gives her an extra added dose of coolness in my book.