Come hang out with me on tour!

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
My band (oceano) just announced our next tour, called the "over the limit" tour. Coheadlining with As Blood Runs Black, with support from Arsonists Get All The Girls, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Thick as Blood, Burning the Masses, Circle of Contempt, Blind Witness, Sons of Aurelius, and This or the Apocalypse. Tour dates can be found below, send me a PM if you plan on coming out!

Over The Limit Tour on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
no tmy thing at all but im happy for you man! I've always wanted to go on tour.

also, you aren't on the myspace bandmembers list. :scratch:

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
no tmy thing at all but im happy for you man! I've always wanted to go on tour.

also, you aren't on the myspace bandmembers list. :scratch:

We're waiting on announcing myself and the other guitarist as new members until the new layout for our new album is up. Just kind of building suspense I guess haha. But I assure you I'm in the band, you can check recent youtube vids and such.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
As blood runs black is doing a show here in my hometown (Lancaster, Ca) in like a week or two. Maybe you guys can play that venue as well. My band is friendly with venue owner if you want details...
(In fact Oceano has worked with Ben at HAP booking before IIRC)

Ricky_Gallows

lyketotallybrashdude
Reaction score
We're waiting on announcing myself and the other guitarist as new members until the new layout for our new album is up. Just kind of building suspense I guess haha. But I assure you I'm in the band, you can check recent youtube vids and such.

ooooh so you were one of the guys i saw playing a jackson (while being endorsed by schecter) on stickam and adam yelled at you cause i pointed it out :lol:.

on a side I'm glad they found two dudes so fast!

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
man oceano is amazing man. When i saw them with Born of osiris
they impressed the hell out of me. one of the most talented vocalist i'd ever heard. is the tour comin by utah?

Razorgrin

Reaction score
I caught the Spring Breakdown tour when it came through Denver. Were you with the band then?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Playing Canada?

I saw ABRB once, hilarious guys, tight live show, good times :yesway: you'll dig it.