Come join the SSO artist group on soundcloud

07adams88

Reaction score
If you get more than 8 likes on this comment I'll happily change the name. And the songs put up don't even have to be played on a guitar, the amount of strings don't matter, it's named after the name of the forum not the instrument.

Edit. Doh

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jerm

Reaction score
Just joined, added a mix I'm working on. It's called Ezerath - Tomorrow's Sun.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Joined... All those song are kinda old, though... They're being re-recorded actually. :D

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Threw a couple tracks up there... They're by no means perfect, but I'm still mixing and all that jazz... Saving the finished product for that EP I keep telling myself I'll eventually drop... :rofl:

Cuz ya know... The world is clearly waiting... :rolleyes:

TeeBag

Reaction score
joined. No seven string action in this one, but this is the direction I will be going in my upcoming recordings.

I can't listen now cause I'm at work, but I am looking forward to listening to the song "donkey punch" that someone uploaded.

07adams88

Reaction score
joined. No seven string action in this one, but this is the direction I will be going in my upcoming recordings.

I can't listen now cause I'm at work, but I am looking forward to listening to the song "donkey punch" that someone uploaded.

Bahahaha. I uploaded it. I took all my tracks off of Sound cloud though. Re uploading them as we speak. Unfortunately Donkey Punch will not be returning considering that was a project with a band I am no longer with. Don't have the original file anymore.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I need to record more shit... I actually have another one I recently recorded that's kinda rough that I may throw up there.

One thing I noticed, though... What's that popping noise that happens periodically when you upload your songs to Soundcloud? My songs don't do that otherwise? Is it just clipping?

I haven't done anything to mess with anything like that in my DAW yet for some of the tracks I put up... Just record/arrange/export. :lol:

Maybe I'll do a bit of mixing beforehand so I'm not destroying your speakers/ears...

Latest posts