Conan for Conan O'Brien, disturbing, but funny as well. (Schwarzenator Content!)

• Thread starter shaneroo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't know, this song is funny, but for a joke it is intensely progressive musically. The vocal harmonies in the middle section are stunning, its really an artform refined. Kinda scary to see what sort of things Thomas Lang gets into if hes not in clinic mode lol.

besides that fact that thomas is an insanely amazing drummer, their is something special about him....... he brings something to the table that i've never heard..... whether it be attitude or spunk..... i don't know.... it's just something special.

oh, and yeah, he can play drums pretty well ;)

Mwoit

Reaction score
That was creepy.

But fucking awesome at the same time! :hbang:

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I appreciate all of your comments.
please do me a favor you guys.... and whore us out on youtube as much as possible....
if you love it, please say so.......... if you hate it...... say so as well....
the more comments on youtube, the more chance that mr. o'brien will likey;)
you guys are freakin great!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that was so fucked :rofl: and the drummer with his head cocked at the beginning is creepy as all get out.

High Five!

asphyx123

LRRG
Reaction score
Great stuff and hilarious in a good way, really enjoyed this and forwarded it to some friends.
Loved the headmotion of the guy in the middle, sometimes looked like his head was going to roll off his shoulders.

:shred::hbang::shred::hbang::shred:

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
that was so fucked :rofl: and the drummer with his head cocked at the beginning is creepy as all get out.

High Five!

It creeped me out when I saw him stand up real quick out of the corner of my eye at 3:25. Then I threw up the horns and laughed nervously. :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice to see them promoting Schwarzentator. :yesway:

Also, the comments section is all venom (well, mostly) but that's to be expected on there. Regardless, I can still appreciate this gem:

Fani Dilth said:
Dumb as sh*t ! Those look like Robin Williams masks.

:ugh: :lol:

EDIT: Also, I'd like to link the interview with Shane and Tim Lambesis for those who don't know that ADM and Schwarzenator "know about eachother":

http://blog.indiepit.com/2009/08/17...hwarzenator-guitarist-talk-all-things-arnold/

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
haha, yeah..... i have nothing against ADM..... Tim is an awesome guy...... we are just different players.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
It seems there are some serious fucking dickheads on Blabbermouth.net.....but their vitriol and myopia amuses me. Tossers :lol:

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It seems there are some serious fucking dickheads on Blabbermouth.net.....but their vitriol and myopia amuses me. Tossers :lol:

favorite quote...... "i wish they would die"
very nice ;)

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Lol people really get mad with all the ADM, ArnoCorps and the whole "Arnold" deal...

Fuck that.. Everything is just great hahah

Get to the choppah!

shaneroo

Oh, herrrrro......
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Lol people really get mad with all the ADM, ArnoCorps and the whole "Arnold" deal...

Fuck that.. Everything is just great hahah

Get to the choppah!
myself, jp, and jon started this project roughly 3 years ago or so.
we had no idea about bands like arnocorps or goretorture. after about 2 years, and a little promotion, we found out about them. then austrian death machine came out.

we actually thought of quitting the project. we all had different projects at the time.... when i was available, nobody else was, and vise-versa. but we were having so much fun with it.

i ended up talking to tim from ADM, and we both felt the same. we are having a blast..... this is just fun.

we decided we are finishing the project, and you guys will love this music....
the video that is up on youtube was just a spur of the moment thing.... wait till you hear the other stuff ;)

so, it is what it is..... we have no qualms with the other bands.... we even talk to arnocorps as well. it's all arnold brotherly gayness!

and to all of the haters (not on this forum) on other forums..... you guys are only making us more famous.... so keep it up!!!

word