Confessions Thread! (keep it civil, folks.)

• Thread starter lelandbowman3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
2. I used to wear a chain attached to my wallet. :noplease:

Reaction score

url

Skyblue

Reaction score
Took a shower in a friend's apartment once, suddenly had a very strong urge to rub one of his female flat-mates' toothbrush on my balls. No idea why.

Didn't do it, eventually.

I might be slightly insane :ugh:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Took a shower in a friend's apartment once, suddenly had a very strong urge to rub one of his female flat-mates' toothbrush on my balls. No idea why.

Didn't do it, eventually.

I might be slightly insane :ugh:

That's ok. I have this constant urge to rub MY toothbrush on my friends female roommates' genitals. Haven't done it yet. I am for sure slightly insane.

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
Cat pissed on my Pod HD500 so I grabbed it and threw it 100ft down a hill. It doesnt come round this way now.

downburst82

Reaction score

....I still wear one..probably always will. I also have one on the other side for my keys :shrug:. Say what you want I haven't lost my keys or wallet in 15 years! it started as "cool" now its just a functional thing.

As for rubbing "things" on other things....lets just say I went through a faze when I was younger and weirder..don't know why :scratch:

Lost my virginity at church family camp in the crawlspace above the sanctuary while morning service was happening...So ya..probably going to hell..seemed worth it at the time..

Noxon

Is a Lurker
Reaction score
Here is one... I have tried and tried, but I just can't get into Meshuggah. I don't hate it, I just can't connect with it...

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
I almost never play guitar :noplease:

Used to play all the time, then I started building and lost interest in playing :lol:

Omura

Reaction score
I almost never play guitar :noplease:

Used to play all the time, then I started building and lost interest in playing :lol:

I won't be the only one, but I spend a lot more time looking at guitars and gear than actually playing, or working in order to fund more guitars.
the result is that my playing is bad, and I don't have many nice guitars, just o=lots of pictures of them...

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, Mean Girls was a good ass movie. I also spend more time looking at guitars here than building them, and I'd say I spend more time building them than paying them.

I'm topic note: I may or may not be falling for the girl I was seeing at the start of this year who moved to Europe, but at least she'll be coming back here before the end of the year and we're on the same page (I think and hope).

Also, I've been drinking.

Rather heavily.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
I listen to Riff Raff Aka Jody High Roller occasionally, not seriously, just for the lolz.

I also once thought it'd be a great idea to put a live bullet in the barrel of an airsoft gun when I was young. Unbeknownst to me at the time, airsoft guns have enough for to act as a hammer for the bullet.

I have some other stuff, but too weird for me to want to disclose lol.

But since this is a guitar forum, there was this one time I may or may not have felt slightly aroused by the sight of this one gorgeous guitar...

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any single, nice girls to date and it's really bumming me out. IS A CUDDLE BUDDY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

Status
Not open for further replies.