Current BC Rich Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Whats that clear goo on the pot?
You know wtf dat is....
de8lvx-61aa892a-571b-4e3c-9ace-6abef025b938.jpg

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice! But I do hope they don't swap the Kahler with a Floyd.

seeing as though Dean's fucking with kahlers now they might be starting production up heavy again for OEMs and from the facebook group (not the shitty one) it sounds like Bill Xavier and Zoltan are really well read on all the BCR history and construction, I think it's extremely likely that these new things are spec for spec accurate modernizations of the old NJ stuff, minus the janky shit like Bendmasters and their shitty 2 point trems

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Actual serious question: is this BC Rich actually still making and delivering guitars or just talking on Instagram about doing that?

I see only one Reverb listing of a Floyd Shredzilla 8 in the US. Maybe that's not a high volume model, but seems weird? Maybe not idk.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actual serious question: is this BC Rich actually still making and delivering guitars or just talking on Instagram about doing that?

I see only one Reverb listing of a Floyd Shredzilla 8 in the US. Maybe that's not a high volume model, but seems weird? Maybe not idk.

Seems like not a bunch of dealers are getting inventory.

Looks like Red Blanket Guitars (@Damon67) has them available. He seems to have the Bat Phone to BCR on these, so maybe he'll chime in with more info.

exo

Reaction score
I think availability is probably better than some folks are seeing, because my local GC (Mishawaka/South Bend IN) has a 6 string shredzilla extreme in their top row of guitar hangers.....and I don’t think this store is a high volume store that automatically gets all the new stuff......