Custom furniture. whether someone is?

• Thread starter turenkodenis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Actually it is possible to be made of high-strength metals various accessories (bridges, tailpieces, tremolo parts, Non-trem parts, etc).

Soon there will be manufactured and tested:
Hardtail bridges, open and closed,
copy of tremol-no,
individual seat mounting strings (fanfrets detected :shred:)

The idea is to produce parts individually and made to order with any level of complexity.
One thing is certain, that the cost of such products more than at two times less famous counterparts.

Would like to get your opinion on this issue, the possible sentence.
Will continue to spread the results of this work and detailed photos.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Funny translation, but I think I understand what you're saying. And we definitely need more hardware manufacturers to bring the pricing to a more competitive level.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Sorry guys, google translater is working "perfectly")))). I'm not from around here. Once again I'm sorry. All fixed

Navid

Chicken Kicker
Reaction score
Single string saddle bridges for guitar, thin and comfortable allowing custom string spacing and different fanned fret configurations

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say single string saddles as well. And allow people to buy any number of them, and not be limited to packages of six, seven or eight. The same goes for tuners if you go that direction too.