Custom Paint Job Ibanez RGD7421

7stringkeke

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my custom RGD. A guy here in San Diego did it. STUDIO WESS. Only took a week and I love it! Getting some BKPs soon. Don't want to spend anymore money right now though, cause of my BRJ Jekyll Slant Top that should be done here in a month or so. I will post some pictures of it when I get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 616
  • y463.jpg
    y463.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 76.jpg
    76.jpg
    749.6 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 235

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I would've done it in a matte finish so you could feel the wood and ruggedness of it, but that's just me

Metaloaf

Reaction score
Nicely done. Now you just need a pair of BKPs with either camo or battleworn covers! :yesway:

7stringkeke

Reaction score
I thought about it but I would rather have the protection of the gloss instead of the feel of matte. Because after a while the matte turns glossy anyways.

jeleopard

Reaction score
I love the inscription on the back! (I believe in God, for those who can't read German :) )

Spamspam

Pastafarian
Reaction score
Still trying to decide if I like it or not.. But I'm not the one you have to worry about. Glad YOU like it 8)

7stringkeke

Reaction score
Cool idea, but a shame that the paint job probably cost as much as the guitar?

Yea man it def wasn't cheap but I wanted a paintjob I knew no one else in the world had and now I have it. You should see it up close. The pictures don't do it justice.

GXPO

Reaction score
When I looked at the thumbnails I honestly thought it was a mess. When I opened them up I realised, that is some fine work. Doesn't matter how much it cost, it's awesome and unique. HNPJD!

Chalupacabra

Reaction score
When I looked at the thumbnails I honestly thought it was a mess. When I opened them up I realised, that is some fine work. Doesn't matter how much it cost, it's awesome and unique. HNPJD!

I agree and thought from the thumb nails that I would not like it and then I opened the pics and i loved it. Then I realized that what I thought was an X was actually a cross and my boner went down. Oh boy did my boner die.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
reminds me of an old WWII German war relic, I assume that was the point?

It looks great, one of the best Ibby refins I've ever seen

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
I love the inscription on the back! (I believe in God, for those who can't read German :) )
I believe it actually says "I trust in God" as 'believe' would be written as "ich glaube an Gott", no?

That aside, love the paintjob!