Custom Shop Parker Nylon w/ RMC system and Tangerine Finish (like Adrian Belew sig!)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
rmcjob027.jpg

rmcjob026.jpg

rmcdone004.jpg

rmcdone006.jpg

rmcdone003.jpg

:holy: Man, that thing is pure sex!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I wish I had a ton of cash laying around (guy is selling it right now), that has to sound amazing since it's a nylon (I've heard a Nylon Parker before and my pants got tight! :rofl:) plus all the synth stuff on top of that? Awesome. :wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
Matt, just because i happen to like the way a certain guitar (or amp in your case :lol:) looks, doesn't mean i have to buy it to satisfy some sick, unhealthy gear obsession...

...unlike someone i know :spock:

:lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
:fawk: :wub:

I now have two guitars in my dream GAS list! :D Man, that color is so awesome! Parker does a great job on their finishes, I tell you that much! I'm kinda kicking myself for not ordering a custom through my girlfriend's cousin with his sick discount while he worked for US Musicorp. :wallbash:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude i LOVE parkers! But my hands are faaaaaaaaar to big to play em! plus im too used too 7s
one day maybe somehow:bowdown:

Mogwaii

Wait, what?
Reaction score
I have a Parker P-30 and it plays and sounds AMAZING. I can only imagine what that plays/sounds like........

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's fucking hot. And the neck is probably wide enough to take seven steel strings.

:idea:

:nono:

That colour looks a lot like the lava pearl on my JP7. Maybe a bit more "orange" than mine, though.

Mogwaii

Wait, what?
Reaction score
That's fucking hot. And the neck is probably wide enough to take seven steel strings.

:idea:

:nono:

That colour looks a lot like the lava pearl on my JP7. Maybe a bit more "orange" than mine, though.

Doesn't get much oranger than tangerine! @_@

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol: Matt, every new thread is a sweet ass guitar that you are gassing for.

:wub: