Cyclamen's Debut Album "Senjyu" out TOMORROW!!

• Thread starter KrewZ
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
Senjyu comes out tomorrow everyone, and If you haven't gotten the chance to pre-order yet I would go for it soon because today is your last chance to get the bonus song "What are you waiting for" featuring Dan Tompkins from TesseracT.

you can pre-order HERE

Cyclamen's Facebook

I got my copy already since pre orders have been sent out since the 5th and I can easily say this album is AMAZING. Very diverse and will take you on an interesting musical journey (to put it in the most cheesy wording ever)

:hbang::shred::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

splinter8451

Reaction score
The album is awesome, got mine a few days ago :) definitely different then their older material, it's very diverse.

People definitely need to check these guys out :agreed: I posted a thread about the preorders a month or so ago and it didn't get too much attention :lol:

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
Thanks to anyone who checks them out as well as anyone who pre-orderes, it means alot

splinter8451

Reaction score
Right now they are out of small and medium shirts so if you got the shirt/cd preorder that could be holding yours up man.

GalacticDeath

Reaction score
thanks for posting this, I might have not found out otherwise. Really good band, shame they're often overlooked.

KrewZ

Nurarihyon
Reaction score
Senjyu Is out NOW!!! If you dont mind not having a physical copy go ahead and pick it up from iTunes or Amazon!(which they are the featured artist this week) WOOO