Czechs sso members?

• Thread starter Necromagnon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
Hi there, everyone!

I search a bit this forum but didn't find something about, so I open this thread: are there some czech (and Prague mainly) fellows here?
I'm in Prague since early January, and I'll stay until late summer, and I'd like to know if there're some people here interested in going out for a few litres of beer, concert, or anything.

Other thing, I'll take my ticket for the Brutal Assault Fest. If some of you are going there, that would be a nice occasion to share a drink and some fucking metal shows! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
Didn't heard about that, just read an article about it: "the fan wasn't under the effect of drugs and alcohol".
Ahah, he was czech or not? :lol:

Damn thing for both dudes, but no, that wasn't the goal of the topic.

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
I just arrived home, sorry bout that. The internet at the hotel was kinda derpy.

And I wouldn't recommend going out in this period of time; there's a TON of danes fucking up the streets right now, 4 has just been knifed while a hotel just got wrecked for around 5-6k€ of property.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
I just arrived home, sorry bout that. The internet at the hotel was kinda derpy.
No problem. Next time. :cheers:

And I wouldn't recommend going out in this period of time; there's a TON of danes fucking up the streets right now, 4 has just been knifed while a hotel just got wrecked for around 5-6k€ of property.
:eek:
I didn't have any problem from now on, but I'll stay alert. (and I'm not in an hotel anyway :D )

Hope you've enjoy your stay here anyway. :cheers:

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
Yeah I enjoyed it quite a bit! Went to the Kobe restaurant on the main street, took a visit to the Ice bar, saw a lot of the churches and the manors and generally had a pleasant visit. I also got a girlfriend too out of the trip, so... :D

My friend also went to a shop near centrum who sold all sorts of spirits and cigars (they sell some warm and fortified mead in the window, just to give some clues what shop it was) and bought himself some white widow vodka and two cuban cigars. The catch? He's an US citizen... :lol:

Also, feel free to take a trip to Denmark to make a flip. Expensive country, but tons of well-educated people and tight safety net, plus Carlsberg. TONS of Carlsberg!