Daemoness Cimmerian: Raptor

• Thread starter arkohors
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

welsh_7stinger

7=best number
Reaction score
That stain is.....beautiful. This guitar has certiantly increased the bar on his guitars finishes.

arkohors

Reaction score
Expectations have been blown away!!!!

attachment.php

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Oh man, that is crazy good. His inlaying style is the greatest of all, because of the way he uses gaps stylistically. The image goes very well with the streaks in the board too, sorta like sediment layers.

Doesn't he usually leave a little wood on either side of the fret slots, though?

Xifter

Reaction score
I am Jealous man... that looks absolutely killer!

How do you like the scorpion Daemoness that you own? That was my first Daemoness love as that burl had me at hello.

arkohors

Reaction score
I am Jealous man... that looks absolutely killer!

How do you like the scorpion Daemoness that you own? That was my first Daemoness love as that burl had me at hello.

I actually sold that guitar to fund the rest of the cost of this Daemoness. I loved the scorpion guitar, probably the best guitar i've played to date (and i've owned 40+ guitars ranging in price from $400-$4200). I've owned Suhrs, EB MM's, Huf-schmids, etc. I always found something i didn't like about them; couldn't say that about the Scorpion though.

arkohors

Reaction score
After the amazing responses Dylan received from various forums and facebook posts, he decided to add more to the inlay, and I couldn't be more impressed!

He truly is a master of guitars and art!

attachment.php

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The wood top on that bad boy is so unique. I feel like it, and the stain, work really well with the theme. And, as I am with all other Daemoness owners, I am extremely jelly of you.