Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Microtubes Darkglass B7K
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with One Spot power supply
Location (City,State or City,Country): Nampa, ID
International OK? : Prefer not to
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): I've done business all over the web, much on here, much on GE on FB.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $325 + Shipping
Pictures:

7ctoV4T.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Cali76 Limiting Amplifier (Compressor Pedal)
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Price includes 18v power supply. Pedal only requires 9v power supply, but 18v adds headroom to compressor
Location (City,State or City,Country): Nampa, ID
International OK? : Prefer not to
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): See above
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300
Pictures:

FGTDhTc.jpg

Both units are in pristine condition. They've never left my studio and are in perfect functioning order. The only reason I'm selling them is because I'm trying to streamline my workflow with my Axe-fx II and am going pedal-less.

The B7K, of course, is a simply fantastic pedal for bass tone shaping and gritty drive. It covers a lot of territory and everybody who plays hard rock or metal bass knows what it is.

The Cali76 is by and far considered one of the best pedal compressors on the planet for both guitar and bass. I have used it for both and yes, it really does sound fantastic. The two, together, are a perfect one-track DI bass solution, and also work great in front of any rig.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
This is on hold for a person who wishes to buy it. Should anything change in the immediate future I will update. When and if it finally sells I will mark it as sold.