Dat Riff Covers! (Axefx + Agile content)

• Thread starter freepower
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

freepower

Reaction score

An odd one, but saw them live and noticed this - I had always assumed it was a sample but it's a really cool tapping riff!

freepower

Reaction score
Yep, although I got some EMG 808s as a wedding present but I haven't got round to actually putting them in yet. Sometime soon I must.

freepower

Reaction score
The Berzerker went downhill from the 3rd album but the first two are the pinnacle of industrial death metal imho.

Also, the new Tesseract album has been really growing on me!

freepower

Reaction score
Some of you are probably sick of Miroist if you've been watching these. I'm not!

Unfortunately this'll be the last Miroist riff until he releases the full length, I'm working on some more Vildjharta but it's bloody tricky. :p

freepower

Reaction score
Got a riff from "Humanitys Last Breath" here, sounds pretty much like a carbon copy of Vildhjarta. Imho a good thing! Hope you guys dig it!

Oh, and I caved and did the Miroist teaser riff too -

Enjoy!

freepower

Reaction score

The new Cloudkicker is out and I think this is my favourite section from it, I hope you guys like it too! :)