Dean USA Concrete Sledge ML

• Thread starter Prophetable
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prophetable

Prophet For Profit
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean USA Concrete Sledge ML
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Locking OHC Included
Location (City,State or City,Country): Middletown, CT
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) : You can PM me on the forum, it forwards to my email.
References (eBay or other forum userid): I made a Reverb account to sell this, too, but it doesn't have any other sales so it's not the best to vouch for me.
Reverb Listing Here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,800 Firm, I'll cover shipping CONUS

The guitar is in great condition, even has the plastic film still on the cavity covers. I just never really got used to the shape and feel of the guitar and figured I'd move it to somebody that might get more enjoyment out of it. Replica of the guitar Dime used in the Primal Concrete Sledge video and is number 5 of 25 made. They made some Korean ones with vinyl graphics and a fake floyd, too, but this isn't one of those. Real painted graphics and an OFR.

I'm open to trades for 6 stringers. Lemme know what you have.

Feel free to message me for more pictures or info.

Pictures:
cg6wev4cm3ywzolibnau.jpg

aogh6fnfsoh68680ichm.jpg

bpvnoqtmrugjrmdclkad.jpg

jkqiz5u6svm2r3n2nscg.jpg

gtrjcyqj5s91fm911q4p.jpg

ku4xmcsnpddz6rwxizp6.jpg

d5djl4zmhb7pdobchwpb.jpg

kprwjb4zs7bttdykp8la.jpg

vchmfhuimlkg6hfr4r8y.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prophetable

Prophet For Profit
Reaction score
Man, that is a crazy and interesting guitar but I'm going to have to pass. Thanks, though.

My tastes are super-broad, though, so I'm pretty open to offers as long as they're in the right price ballpark or maybe a little extra on my end.

Prophetable

Prophet For Profit
Reaction score
Bump.

If you're interested make me some trade offers. I plan to use the money to buy a guitar, anyways, when this sells.

Latest posts