Death Stranding

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting to see what the final reviews are before I spend the money. I have 4-5 unfinished games so far and I'm not in a hurry to add more to that collection.

there’s been reviews out for nearly two weeks. And boy, are they all over the place.

I’m still early on but... I do want to keep playing? Let’s see what happens once I’m 5 - 8 hours in I guess.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Starting to enjoy this a lot more. The bike is great, BTs are scary and this is the first game where the social elements actually make sense and feel like they add something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
While I'm enjoying the game, good lord episode 2 needs to end. Everyone says the game opens up with episode 3.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
How completion isn't are you guys getting with the standard orders? Also, I'm at the start of chapter 2 and haven't gone on the boat yet; is it trivial taking the boat back and do I get to bring vehicles back and forth?

Been really busy lately and haven't been playing as much. Also the risk of running into BTs kind of makes me less likely to do things. Like I've only been to the power station once, because I can't get around those ones. It would be cool if I could throw grenades on the bike.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
How completion isn't are you guys getting with the standard orders? Also, I'm at the start of chapter 2 and haven't gone on the boat yet; is it trivial taking the boat back and do I get to bring vehicles back and forth?

Been really busy lately and haven't been playing as much. Also the risk of running into BTs kind of makes me less likely to do things. Like I've only been to the power station once, because I can't get around those ones. It would be cool if I could throw grenades on the bike.
Too late to edit; I'm actually at the start of Chapter 3, and apparently you can get back to the Chapter 2 area easily.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten to chapter 3, but I'm still into the game. Although Jedi: Fallen Order may cause a slight delay...

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
The craftsman sends you into the BT area to get some things from his old house. When I got back with his stuff I got 37 levels in the Bridge Link category.

Yup, this happened to me too.

I think I like this game because it's so peaceful, yet so stressful at the same time. I saw someone describe it as "edge of your seat tedium".

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Last night I got a truck that has a roof on it, and now my parcels won't get rained on. I do kinda wish I could see inside it, though.

Leviathus

Psychotic Monster
Reaction score
Once i got to the mountains it was over for me, was just waiting for the story to end so i could stop playing. Very disappointing, i know i'll never play it again.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Once i got to the mountains it was over for me, was just waiting for the story to end so i could stop playing. Very disappointing, i know i'll never play it again.
Don't say that... I just got to South Knot and now they're sending me up the mountains.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Wait till you get to watch the unskippable credits twice!
I feel like this is exactly the kind of thing we shouldn't complain about when knowingly going into Kojima games. It's like going to see an M Night Shyamalan movie expecting it to be straight forward and enjoyable.