Deltarune Chapter 2 releasing TOMORROW!

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Last night Toby fox streamed Deltarune ch1 on Undertales 6th anniversary for absolutely no reason. At all

Except that reason was to drop the bombshell that Chapter 2 was releasing this Friday (sept 17th)

Screenshot_13.png

Idk how many people here were into Undertale and Deltarune, but it's been 3 long fucking years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Oh my gosh yes!

I actually can't believe it's been 3 years already. I've managed not to think about it.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I wasn't going to stay up all night playing it, so am downloading it now.

I ended up doing that and regretting it because I'm at work running on 3 hours of sleep :lol: managed to beat the game though

In the spirit of Chapter 1 I'm not talking much about spoilers for 24 hours, but goddamn the wait for chapter 3 is gonna be worse than 2.
that fucking ending. Honestly the overall game was more lighthearted and comedic than chapter 1 but those last 5 - 10 minutes came out of fucking nowhere

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Also I wanted to say the beginning of chapter 2 is masterclass
because it makes you think that soulless Kris is actually harmless and just wanted pie like that one silly fan theory established, but then like I said... Last 5 - 10 minutes

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So uh
Someone found out you can do a genocide run in Chapter 2.

Kris becomes more and more "Chara-like" as you initiate the run. But instead of Kris doing the violece, you order Noelle to freeze everyone to death. She's becomes more confident but afraid of Kris while also becoming seemingly brainwashed by him? You eventually run into Berdly who realizes whats going on and tries to kill Kris. You order Noelle to kill Berdly by freezing him to death. When you escape the dark world, it's implied he's dead

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I did more deep diving on that
"snow grave" route and goddamn it gets downright dark and evil.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
I haven't gotten round to playing this yet, so instead am going to replay 1 and then play 2 on Switch