Dethklok - Thunderhorse!

• Thread starter metalaxxe11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
THUNDER !! ............ HORSE !!!

Cannot help but like this. Pretty good man

schecter4life

Banned
Reaction score
For the sheer LACK of a massive sound (which is kinda a requirement in metal) i give the mix itself a 5/10

Playing wise, i would give a 9/10 ...Really good, (would given a 10 but you're using a Jem...which to me means your loaded enough to be willing to pay 2 grand for a hunk of basswood, which makes me jelly xD.. but for real...great playing

Is this a Avenged sevenfold song? If not it should be....cool tune.:metal:
i want to molest you with a soldering iron right now....no homo

seriously....da fuk?! :scratch::nuts::noplease:

metalaxxe11

String Theory
Reaction score
For the sheer LACK of a massive sound (which is kinda a requirement in metal) i give the mix itself a 5/10

Playing wise, i would give a 9/10 ...Really good, (would given a 10 but you're using a Jem...which to me means your loaded enough to be willing to pay 2 grand for a hunk of basswood, which makes me jelly xD.. but for real...great playing

i want to molest you with a soldering iron right now....no homo

seriously....da fuk?! :scratch::nuts::noplease:

Lol thanks, i can assure you im not loaded or else id have an axe-fx! :)

Its a JEM555 not JEMv7, alot cheaper heh

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
sorry!!! :fawk::fawk::fawk: Don't know this tune...sounds like A7x type of lead shit. And no, I'm not a fan of A7X either really....just from shit ive heard. OH no's I made a mistake. Let the crucifiction begin! :rolleyes::lol:

Look at the bright side, gave you fuckers something to complain about! ;)