I knowingly bought a Kiesel I'm making a 22 page thread about

• Thread starter nightsprinter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Don't forget the Crocs good sir! And yea.....I miss the politics thread not even gonna lie esp with this crazy ass election right around the corner lmao. :lol:

:bowdown: Kiesels/Hawaiiian Shirts/Crocs/Dick Shaped Foods......by far the best 22 page Kiesel thread on here!
Sir we have yet to have ONE 22 page Kiesel thread because of Max getting off to all of us edging on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
20240629_181029.jpg

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh shit, I forgot to update: ok, @wheresthefbomb , I tried the pb&j banana hotdog. It was good, but my banana was too big (heh) and the bites weren't even with peanut butter and jelly. It was more pb and banana with one bite, and jelly and banana with another.

Still good. I got indigestion later in the evening and I'll blame it on the pb&j banana hot dog.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Oh shit, I forgot to update: ok, @wheresthefbomb , I tried the pb&j banana hotdog. It was good, but my banana was too big (heh) and the bites weren't even with peanut butter and jelly. It was more pb and banana with one bite, and jelly and banana with another.

Still good. I got indigestion later in the evening and I'll blame it on the pb&j banana hot dog.
I think the trick is to do up the bun like a pb&j, one on each side. my roommate suggested chocolate sauce over the top ketchup/mustard style which I think is a stroke of genius. I will report back after I get some chocolate sauce.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 146813

explanation for the kids...

I hesitated making a 56k joke on my last NGD thread's title. Definitely doing it for my next NGD and watch the children ask questions.

Fox Dieane

Fart Huffer
Reaction score
Kiesel is one of those brands I'll only ever buy second-hand from. You can get some good deals and the guitars are usually pretty good. When you buy second hand, you don't put money in Jeff's pocket. I had a vader way back when they originally released and I miss it. However, if I were to build the same exact guitar I had back then it'd be about $3000 for something I bought for about half the price back then. Plus then I'd be putting money in Jeff's slimy hands, and I don't like slime.

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Kiesel is one of those brands I'll only ever buy second-hand from. You can get some good deals and the guitars are usually pretty good. When you buy second hand, you don't put money in Jeff's pocket. I had a vader way back when they originally released and I miss it. However, if I were to build the same exact guitar I had back then it'd be about $3000 for something I bought for about half the price back then. Plus then I'd be putting money in Jeff's slimy hands, and I don't like slime.

Everyone always shits on Kiesel because of Jeff. And, yes, while I agree that he seems like kind of a dick, I think it's cool that he still works in the shop and interfaces so much with customers (frankly, if I had to consistently interact with the fucking nerds who post on TGP and SSO--myself included--I'd probably be more of a dick too). He doesn't have to do either of those things. I'd rather support a family-owned business any day over private-equity corporate bullshit like Gibson/Fender.

I also think it's cool that Kiesel continues to support Jason Becker with his medical costs by selling the tribute models.

Last edited:

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Every company is owned by people, and all people have parents, so every company is a family company. philosoraptor.jpg

You won't be saying that in five years when ChatGPT gobbles up Gibson and starts selling us 5-string "LexplorerSG" guitarrobasses.