Devin Townsend 7 String tabs request...

Shining_96

Reaction score
Hey guys. First time poster here, I was curious as to whether any one here has had any luck tabbing any of Devin Townsend's 7 string stuff from Deconstruction like Planet of the Apes or Deconstruction it's self.

I attempted to tab out sections myself today and being a new user to Guitar pro I was a little baffled but I managed to do what I deem to be one small section of Deconstruction correct and the intro to Planet of the Apes, apart from that it went over my head. :wallbash: (I haven't learn't that much music by ear before, let alone trying to tab it out. Apart from easy things like Lifelover and Shining.)

I have what I did for Deconstruction so far for it's very lame and short. I hope to do more from both songs tomorrow after much needed rest. (Ignore the fact It's in 6, I'll correct that tomorrow; The notes are the same I just wasn't sure if everything should be shifted up a half tone for GCGCGCE or if the 7 string tuning was F#BF#BF#BD#)

Attachments

• Decon.zip
    14 KB · Views: 36

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.