Diablo IV

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOY THIS GAME IS INTENSE

349158866_772530107685170_4794642927362195877_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Reaction score
Anyone get the game yet?

I keep hearing about too many glitches were people lose gear and stuff for me to purchase it.
See above. As a casual player this game rules, but a lot of the hardcore guys have a lot of issues with the endgame which I'm not even into yet.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
At lvl 47 trying to focus on the campaign first. Finishing up act 3 now. Man it’s addicting especially if you’re playing with friends. I’m in no hurry to rush everything however, “winning” at a single player game just means running out of content, lol.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guy! I purchased it yesterday, but due to my internet speed it took like 8-9 hours to download so I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I still play 2 and 3 religiously so I'm pumped for the new one.

What are your favorite classes?

CrushingAnvil

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guy! I purchased it yesterday, but due to my internet speed it took like 8-9 hours to download so I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I still play 2 and 3 religiously so I'm pumped for the new one.

What are your favorite classes?
There's a LOT of content. A lot of casual people love it for good reasons, and a lot of hardcore (both figuratively and literally) players have their critiques also for good reasons.

I started on a Rogue, eventually made one of every class, but I landed on Sorcerer and have mained that for the last week. Rogue is good I just don't have a working build, but my level 56 Sorc is conquering World Tier III so now it's just a matter of grinding up to level 70.

For me I hit a few walls but something that kind of helped me power through content was looking up builds on YouTube. I know a lot of people are going to want to make their own, and that's something I plan to do later on, but I'm having a lot of fun and is that not all that matters?

Back to your question though, I can't pick a favourite without playing more of everything. The min-maxers have serious gripes with class balancing and the general consensus is that Druid needs some serious attention and that Sorc is overtuned. Personally, from what I can see, the progression cycle as far as power increments go is very odd. World Tier I should be strictly for casuals and for completing the story. The game shouldn't feel so uphill until World Tier II, but World Tier II should be playable from the start for veterans. I don't know what changes need to be made but I think there needs to be some rebalancing along with a few QoL features, for instance a gem pouch so that gems don't occupy main inventory spaces.

I love the game for the sole reason that the experience feels personal in the sense that the more you play it, the more you understand the game and the more your character grows in power. Despite what I've said, it is a well designed game, but you can always iron out some creases.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I was finally able put a couple hours into it tonight. All I have to say is wow.

I started a hardcore Druid on world tier ii...let's just say I played about 2 hours and went into cave and got smashed :lol:

Played another 2-3 hours as a sorcerer, non hardcore :lol: and I'm liking it so far.

The game play is great and the graphics are awesome (PS4). Kinda wanna buy a ps5 for this haha

Will give better opinion when I get more hours in.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Personally I think an obnoxious and dated name should be required. I’m way too excited for a new darker Diablo installment, maybe I’ll be playing with some of you when it comes out. I’ll be the guy running around with xXThuggedoutXx or Diaballz69 or TitanTitzz or WeinerPunchin or 666DipSpit999 above my head if you want to “give me free” or something.
How about "MeganFoxSuxDemonDong69"?

CrushingAnvil

Reaction score
I was finally able put a couple hours into it tonight. All I have to say is wow.

I started a hardcore Druid on world tier ii...let's just say I played about 2 hours and went into cave and got smashed :lol:

Played another 2-3 hours as a sorcerer, non hardcore :lol: and I'm liking it so far.

The game play is great and the graphics are awesome (PS4). Kinda wanna buy a ps5 for this haha

Will give better opinion when I get more hours in.
Wouldn't recommend hardcore for obvious reasons: permadeath characters and there's no accolade or incentive to actually play it and it will just make you upset when you die at level 48 (I would be lol).

Do you know if it runs at 1080p 60fps on PS4?

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend hardcore for obvious reasons: permadeath characters and there's no accolade or incentive to actually play it and it will just make you upset when you die at level 48 (I would be lol).

Do you know if it runs at 1080p 60fps on PS4?
No idea about the frame rates as I don't really have a way to tell. But it runs better (so far) than D3. Yes there are some glitches here and there, but most of that stuff will be fixed with patches.

Necky379

Reaction score
How about "MeganFoxSuxDemonDong69"?
That would work wonderfully if the developers hadn’t chosen to limit our creative vision to a certain amount of characters. I decided on Longdong Von Hugenschlong…..and ended up having to shorten it to Hugenschlong. Regardless, I believe Sanctuary sleeps a little better knowing that Hugenschlong is out there fighting the good fight, and he is.

Strobe

Reaction score
I am playing a rogue! Game is great. It looks good, and it improves a lot on quality of life stuff from other games. Granted, I am still in the leveling phase - not in the grinding out high end gear phase - so TBD there, but I have always been more of a casual player of these sort of games.

crimson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anyone want to do nightmare dungeons?

lvl 65

Lax

Reaction score
I am enjoying the game at a slow pace, and I think I will for a long time ! :) I love diablo games and they didn't fuck up the release.
1) my computer is the strict minimum config so it sucks
2) I prefer to hit endgame after first patches, so I may reroll rather than farm :)

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Currently lvl42 and playing as a druid. I'm barely done with act I since I keep getting distracted by side quests/dungeons and exploring.
I love the Druid since I get to do insane aoe spam and still be tanky af (barbarian sucks at this). I got a legendary that causes landslide to aoe while poison creeper is active, and between those and hurricane/tornadoes I do disgusting damage for my level. I also have a passive that procs other nature magic when I alternate storm/earth skills so the clears are even better.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
When the seasons started I created Rogue build. I like it much more than the sorceror build I have going. I'm lvl 40 world teir 2 ATM. I still randomly get my butt kicked, but most of the time I destroy everything in my path. The sorceror on the other hand...that build sucks (went pyro). Weak defence and the attack is meh.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been meaning to install it since it came with my Series X. I haven't played a Diablo game since the original came out lol

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I played on my roomie's PS4 for a couple months last summer. As with every Blizzard game ever (and most fanasy RPGs period), frost mage FTW. I can't really game anymore due to some issues with my hand, it's that or guitar and it was an easy choice. It's a lot of fun to play with friends though.