Diezel Herbert [EU / AT]

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Diezel Herbert (Mk I / 2008)

Modifications (if any): none (tube change only)

Accessories (hardshell case etc): will throw in spare tubes; custom flight case available for a little surcharge.

Location (City,State or City,Country): near Vienna / Austria - I am acutally located in the "middle" between Vienna and SK and CZ boarder - so meeting in this area is no problem

International OK? : EU o.k., outside of EU makes no sense

Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm here

References (eBay or other forum userid): 100% positive here, petereanima on ebay (100% positive)

Price : EUR 1.800,- plus actual shipping. contact me with your details for a shipping quote, but please only if you are RAELLY interested.

Pictures:

11089029_10204192732284125_6012848497466855252_n.jpg

I bought this completely new in 2008, this went straight form Peter Diezels workbench into my hands, it did not get raped in store by kiddies. I always took extreme care of it, so you won't find any "wear" or something on it, this looks as new as it can get. Currently loaded with 6x JJ KT77, which haven't been playe dmuch - but hey, they are JJ's so that does'nt mean anything (let's be honest here). I will throw in 2 pairs of EL34 (or E34L - whatever it is I have at home at the moment) - you can mix and bias the tubes in pairs as you are funny - EL34/6L6GC/KT88/6550/KT77...whatever you like. Also, this is a Mk I model which means: external Bias points. Even a tool like me is able to make the necessarry bias adjustement. What does Mk I also mean? different output transformer than the current model, resulting that the new one is a bit more directional, a bit tighter, a shift towards the high frequencies. This model here delivers the sheer and utter low mid and low end brutality. An ugly wall of sound. You have to hear it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
It is so hard to separate from this amp....but we just "grew apart" as you say. Our lives are going in different directions nowadays.

I still like to think about the good old times, the fun we had...every now and then I pic out pictures form back then out of the box and look at them, a little teardrop runs down my cheeks.

Buy a Diezel Herbert, and your life may also be filled with memories of never ending joy.

chopeth85

Reaction score
would you interested in a trade for an evh 5150iii 50w ivory + marshall jvm 205h with tad tubes for the diezel?

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Hey man, thank you for the offer - but I am not really looking for trades (besides maybe an Orange 412 + appropriate cash on buyers side). but thanks again!

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Available again, and as I am also on the hunt for a new guitar at the moment, I am considering trades now also. No amps though (besides vintage Sunn amps), but I would be tempted to trade for a Gibson Les Paul, PRS, or maybe even a Mayones.

For Cash-buyers: I will be on holidays in the middle of August, if we can make a deal before this (so I can finance some extra cocktails on the beach), you would find me in an extra "negotiable" mood.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
As far as trades go: On Gibson Les Pauls - anything is possible. For PRS and Mayones - no plain guitars, I want some texture.

Also considerable: Gibson SG's, especially the Gothic. A nice Tele might also be something that tickles my fancy.