DIME's guitars... Getcha' Pull !

Sebastian

Reaction score
So i found it .. and thought i could post it here...
some really nice pron...

enjoy

ygdd01.jpg

ygdd02.jpg

ygdd03.jpg

ygdd04.jpg

Too bad the prices .. are ... wrong now... :ugh:
ygdd05.jpg

ygdd06.jpg

ygdd07.jpg

msherman :bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^I always though that stuff was called "snotburst", dunno why. I'm not really big on the shape, but I like the Bunblebee Slime finish.

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
^^I always though that stuff was called "snotburst", dunno why. I'm not really big on the shape, but I like the Bunblebee Slime finish.

:agreed: That bumblebee slime finish is pretty awesome. It's actually the only one I've seen up close too, never seen any of the others in person.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Well.. I think if someone would like to play them ... it will be great.. Dime would be proud you pick his guitar...

Sebastian

Reaction score
cool... i respect it... I agree no one will play them as Dime did...
but hey... life goes on..

Murder Soul

Reaction score
Dimes a great guitarist, but I think Dean goes way overboard on his signature models. Never really cared for the design either. I still don't know how Michael Angelo says these are the "most metal guitars".:scratch:

Murder Soul

Reaction score
This also adds a precision to my point : Dean is squeezing as much designs as they can while Dime's death is still fresh in people's memory.

Then again, just my :2c:
Well yeah, no doubt they're going to turn his death into a money making advertisement.

msherman

Banned
Reaction score

Actually, when we were working on the color samples, Dime called it "Snotburst". I emailed him a digital photo of the lime green I mixed up and put in the subject header, "Dime`s Lime Green".

He called me about 10 minutes later saying, "I dig it....Dimeslime is the perfect name for this muthafucker":lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome! Although i've never been a fan of his guitars i've always liked him and his guitar playing, one of my favs too. I do like his original lightning guitar, the one he's holding in that pic of him as a young teen, i've got a poster of it too. :hbang: Thanks for these pics, Japanese magazines rule. :yesway: