Dino Cazares Namm Giving Free Blackout Shirts

• Thread starter maniaco
  • Start date
  • Tags
    namm
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maniaco

Reaction score
Dino Cazares Will Be Signing And Giving Away BLACKOUT T-Shirts For Free At The Seymour Duncan Booth 4358 in Hall C on Saturday The 19th At 2:00 PM
Performing With Tim Yeung At The Ddrum Booth On Saturday The 19th

Anyone going to namm get a free shirt!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I got a shirt and I recorded one of their songs in which Tim losses a drumstick halfway thru the song, NAMM was AWESOME!

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Shit, I don't know what happened, but I tried to transfer it over to my PC, but the file won't play and it says corrupted..
fuck, that video was cool too, Tim lost on of his sticks, Dino was all :eek: then Tim looked over at Dino, screamed "keep going!" while doubling what he does on drums with one hand, then Tim got another stick and keep playing, Dino had some trouble switching from clean to dirty cause the space inisde the DDrum booth was not built for a guitarist like Dino and a drummer, but after that song everyone had a :lol:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Shit, I don't know what happened, but I tried to transfer it over to my PC, but the file won't play and it says corrupted..
fuck, that video was cool too, Tim lost on of his sticks, Dino was all :eek: then Tim looked over at Dino, screamed "keep going!" while doubling what he does on drums with one hand, then Tim got another stick and keep playing, Dino had some trouble switching from clean to dirty cause the space inisde the DDrum booth was not built for a guitarist like Dino and a drummer, but after that song everyone had a :lol:

Sounds that It was awesome. Dino seems to be a cool guy :metal: