DIS TOP OR DAT TOP?, help me choose

• Thread starter 3amsleep
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
I'd take the 2nd piece, cut off a couple of inches of the "outsides" and then join it on that side.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
first one for sure. it looks like something evil rising. the lighter circle in the middle top looks like a face and head, just below that it looks like a body connecting to arms that stretch out and up to the sides.

3amsleep

Reaction score
I think I did a good job choosing these tops (I actually made 76 mockups and did many rounds of elimination to leave only the best 2), because the poll is 50/50, and I bet that if it kept going it would be like throwing a coin.

Its decided, get both of them and make two guitars.

Yep its decided!, im making 2 guitars!. :shred:

Thanks everyone for your opinion!

Dead Undead

New again
Reaction score
first one for sure. it looks like something evil rising. the lighter circle in the middle top looks like a face and head, just below that it looks like a body connecting to arms that stretch out and up to the sides.

That's almost exactly what I saw. :lol:

sytraxiplague

Reaction score
I think I did a good job choosing these tops (I actually made 76 mockups and did many rounds of elimination to leave only the best 2), because the poll is 50/50, and I bet that if it kept going it would be like throwing a coin.

Yep its decided!, im making 2 guitars!. :shred:

Thanks everyone for your opinion!

YESS. <3

3amsleep

Reaction score