Division opens for Zero Hour, November 11th

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Zero Hour MySpace page

If you live in the DC area, we'd really appreciate it if you could come out to this show, and not just for us. Zero Hour isn't a very big act, and southern California is a long trip. Please help us make a rare trip to the east coast worth their while. I'm not at liberty to discuss the details, but suffice to say they really need bodies in the club to keep from losing money on this trip.

Now that I'm done making you feel sorry for them, they're an awesome band with some killer music. If you like the insane pollyrhythms and odd time signatures of Meshuggah, but wished they had more melody and clean, powerful vocals, then this is your band. At the very least, give them a listen, because they absolutely kick ass. :metal:

We're not so bad, either... :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heh, I can't believe I forgot to post about this. Yeah, what Dave said. :lol:

Although to elaborate on one thing, bodies in the club isn't paying them, ticket pre-sales are. So if you're going to come, drop Dave or I a line about tickets - it's all ages, it's cheap ($12), and what else to you have to do on a Saturday night?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
distressed_romeo said:
God, I can't believe I'm missing this! Good luck...I'm sure it'll be a great show!:metal:

Yeah tell me about it... it looks like we have company that weekend so I can't go :(