Djenty Pick Holding

• Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
Well to be fair it's probably down to me being dyspraxic which clutters up alot of my physical movements and always has

Me too mate, hench my shocking co-ordination, terrible driving and illegible handwriting etc. etc. Yay for our special picking!! :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PeteyG

Big Bear
Reaction score
Me too mate, hench my shocking co-ordination, terrible driving and illegible handwriting etc. etc. Yay for our special picking!! :lol:

Haha, I know about 2 other people than me who are dyspraxic, and no one knows what it is! Everyone always just looks confused and says "Is that a real thing?".

But yeah, powering through and beating it is so rewarding, and I'm proud to be an alright guitarist and to have had to struggle and push my patience to the limit sometimes with it.

gaunten

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH!!!
Reaction score
and , gaunten , how is your valveking cab with the 5150 ? just curious and looking for a good but not too expensive cab

well, to be honest, I'm not entirely satisfied with the sound. although, that might as well be because my total noobness in tweaking the amp

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
Haha, I know about 2 other people than me who are dyspraxic, and no one knows what it is! Everyone always just looks confused and says "Is that a real thing?".

But yeah, powering through and beating it is so rewarding, and I'm proud to be an alright guitarist and to have had to struggle and push my patience to the limit sometimes with it.

Yeah, its the same as saving up for ages for a piece of gear; when you eventually get there, you KNOW that you've earnt it!! And just to state the obvious, you're more than an 'alright' guitarist!! Damn impressive is what it is!! :shred:

kershyboy

Collibus Bassist
Reaction score
I tend to switch the position of my pick from angled to parallel, depending if i want a bit of the scratch to my picking sound or want it more polished so to speak. Also for the faster djents and wantnot i tend to bring my pick closer to the bridge pickup, that for me tends to bring more clarity & tightness to the picking which helps when picking them faster

peace out

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm proud to be an alright guitarist

I understand the desire to be humble :D but honestly man, you are a very very good guitar player. I've been watching your vids on Youtube for some time now, I didn't know it was you.