Do any of you guys have Nerdy hobbies?

• Thread starter poopyalligator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Alright, so basically I am a guy who has a lot of hobbies. Whether it is playing guitars, collecting different things, cars, or games I can always find something to do. Although somethings that I do a lot of people think are super nerdy. Rubiks cubes have been one of those things that people either think is pretty cool, or just super fucking nerdy lol. Either way I love them. What are your nerdy hobbies?

rubiks.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Games-Workshop-Warhammer-2.jpg

Used to play Warhammer a long time ago when I was in grade school but didn't have the time or money when I got to high school. Had an Orcs & Goblins army for Fantasy and a Tau army for 40k. It was super nerdy, but I don't regret a thing. :lol: Putting together and painting those models was incredibly fun and relaxing for me once I got better at painting. I like to think that considering I was only 12 at the time I painted pretty damn decently.

broj15

Reaction score
I collect weird/ obscene/ obscure records. I also like alot of obscure Japanese video games. My 2 favs are probably silhouette mirage and katamari damaci. In addition to that I also love anything having to do with finals fantasy (I love all of it but Im mainly into stuff when the company was still square soft and not square enix.) I also really like manga and anime. And before Anyone says Anything that doesn't include hentai. I have seen bible black but not for erotic purposes. Its just too fucked up and violent to not watch lol

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
The closest to nerdy that I do would probably be scenario paintball, to the point that my friends and I attempt to re-create historic battles with paintballs (ghillie suits/full tactical gear and all)

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a pretty hardcore gamer and a computer geek I guess that counts as nerdy :lol:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I'm an engineering student, if that counts.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I really don't do anything nerdy, i use to be huge into Yu-gi-oh cards though. :lol: They were the shit in my opinion.

Dan_Vacant

Hi I'm Dan.
Reaction score
It isn't much of a hobby sense it isn't a regular thing but that is becasue I'm broke but I like going to flea markets and getting figures mostly 90's shit (keener alien vs predator power rangers sybiote's from spiderman) I also love comics mainly predator green lantern and a few others, I love campy Japanes monster movies (most of my movies are godzilla)
and I'm just learning the algorithms for a Rubik cube

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
Like playing Dungeons and Dragons? Building Gundam Models? Building PC's? Or maybe even Comic Books?

No, I have never done ANY of those :)

Mexi

Reaction score
other than gaming, I'm a pretty huge star trek fan. I still watch The Next Generation reruns all the time