Do you worry about guitar graphics and the potential meaning?

• Thread starter guitar_player4_2_0
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RandomPolishGuy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Stopping the communist invasion of Europe in 1920...
Thanks, we'll sit back and watch you get double teamed by the nazis and the soviets while both rape and massacre your population as well as kidnapping civilians to work in concentration camps or Siberian gulags and then after you still help us win, we'll leave you under the control of the nation you embarrassed by thwarting their invasion in 1920 and occupying Moscow in 1610...
Don't forget a sitting US president telling us he craved us carnally and wasn't leaving. I think that's the worst of it all1000029545.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Yes, particularly the Emily The Strange SG released by Epiphone.
1705629893354.png
Although Epiphone went with the *worst* possible construction methods on this model (plywood body and both on neck) what intrigued me was the artwork, it's awesome!

Particularly, underneath the pickguard, since its a black pickguard, I always wondered/worried if the artwork kept going underneath it. Since these have long been out of production, I was not paying $$$ just to see underneath it.

Certain videos with mods barely showed any footage without the pickguard. But then I finally saw one with no pickguard.
1705630063494.jpeg
The interesting thing here are the giant "ESP" letters.
1705630127450.jpeg
Was ESP initially set to release this collaboration and the artwork was never changed?

Did Epiphone just throw a pickguard over the artwork to cover the ESP lettering?

Does ESP actually mean something else?

Yes, it means Emily Strange Posse.

:)

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Yes, particularly the Emily The Strange SG released by Epiphone.
View attachment 136780
Although Epiphone went with the *worst* possible construction methods on this model (plywood body and both on neck) what intrigued me was the artwork, it's awesome!

Particularly, underneath the pickguard, since its a black pickguard, I always wondered/worried if the artwork kept going underneath it. Since these have long been out of production, I was not paying $$$ just to see underneath it.

Certain videos with mods barely showed any footage without the pickguard. But then I finally saw one with no pickguard.
View attachment 136781
The interesting thing here are the giant "ESP" letters.
View attachment 136783
Was ESP initially set to release this collaboration and the artwork was never changed?

Did Epiphone just throw a pickguard over the artwork to cover the ESP lettering?

Does ESP actually mean something else?

Yes, it means Emily Strange Posse.

:)
I always thought this was like some kind of unofficial sig for Robby Krieger/The Doors. Being an SG with people are strange painted in a big psychedelic graphic.

Latest posts