DOA Mooer Ocean Machine, Can It Be Fixed?

• Thread starter Nile
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
I am trying to understand what may be the problem with the pedal or if it is fixable. I bought it something like a year and a half ago. I shelved the unit and picked it up and tried it at a later date. Hooked it up every single possible way you could, but turns out it was a dead unit from the start.

Figured this out after the return/warranty period. It has absolutely no affect on the signal or sound at all. It just bypasses it as if it were off. So I am wondering if i have a $300 paper weight or can it be fixed or if it is worth sending to someone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Agree about contacting manufacturer. I had a bad mxr full bore metal out of warranty and they fixed it good as new no hassle. All I had to pay was shipping it to them.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
They ignored me, lol. Anyone ever send a pedal out to someone to get it repaired or looked at or have any suggestions for doing so?