Does anyone know if head ( Korn ) still own these two?

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score

Attachments

• BrianHeadWelchFeatured.jpg
    BrianHeadWelchFeatured.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 162
  • cbbd97ba255ac42c3598e1a416612b03--korn-rock-on.jpg
    cbbd97ba255ac42c3598e1a416612b03--korn-rock-on.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 165

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
It was rumoured that he sold everything when he quit Korn, which would have included the doubleneck, but I can't say for sure. The second one I hadn't even ever seen before.

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
It was rumoured that he sold everything when he quit Korn, which would have included the doubleneck, but I can't say for sure. The second one I hadn't even ever seen before.
I think i somwhere seen the photos of double neck in a glass case with Fieldys bandana bass and munkys Paw lacs, probably in some korn vault or something, but i couldnt find this photo.

tecs99

Reaction score
munky blue paw is still with him, same with head's double neck....they were in the traveling korn memorabilia display

head said in a not so recent guitar rig rundown he will retire the spray-art ibanez, and hang it up as art in his place, so since he switched to esp full time, i think that's what happened

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
Thats the photo i was talking about !. ill post them here in case article will be deleted.
munky blue paw is still with him, same with head's double neck....they were in the traveling korn memorabilia display

head said in a not so recent guitar rig rundown he will retire the spray-art ibanez, and hang it up as art in his place, so since he switched to esp full time, i think that's what happened

Attachments

• korn2.jpg
    korn2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 45
  • korn-award.jpg
    korn-award.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 45
  • korn-case-2.jpg
    korn-case-2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 45

Kubs

Mexicutioner
Reaction score
You basically answered my all questions ! Many thanks bro :)!

77zark77

Reaction score
Anyone knows about another 7/14 double neck guitar ? Could be by luthier or well-known brand ?

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thats the photo i was talking about !. ill post them here in case article will be deleted.
Really cool to see. Besides the other RG with white hardware and Japanese "munky" inlay, I love the monkey paw one, too.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Anyone knows about another 7/14 double neck guitar ? Could be by luthier or well-known brand ?
Only other one I know about is the K-14 Munky used on "Alone I Break"
eb03a882bd55ee5b614bc463538df309--korn.jpg

27InchScale

Contributor
Reaction score
I personally took these photos at a VIP after head came back, still has the double neck. The rgd he had made AFTER coming back to korn before switching to ESP LTD. Either last year or the year before that Head posted a video on instagram of his guitar collection in his house, which had the RGDs, K7s and other non ibanez guitars.

27InchScale

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for not mentioning the credits bro! I foudn them directly somwhere on pinterest or google gallery. People often use them. Hope you are not mad !
Hahaha not mad at all homie!! Stay Frosty⛄