Dog the bounty hunter arrested

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060914/ap_en_tv/bounty_hunter_arrest
Seems they got him on a technicaility. Personally I think he's a goofball. They talk all kinds of shit like they are gonna go kick ass and then after they arrest the guy, he's like " Easy man , your my brother, I'll help you" Yeah five minutes ago you were talking like you were gonna put your fist through his head..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Haha. I saw that. Thet should have done a show where he stalked and arrested himself. :yesway:
I can't stand that show.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely a technicality. Rather ridiculous. They're being arrested for a technicality related to bringing a RAPIST to justice. :nuts: Jesus fucking Christ.

Personally, I like the show, and think Dog's a good guy. That pomp and bravado is just most likely adrenaline and confidence boosting talk, like a sports team, pre game. They talk a bunch of shit too, but it doesn't mean they have any real ill will towards their opponents, c'mon. Dog probably cares far more than your typical bounty hunter.

:2c: +1

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
So he should have been hunting himself.:lol:
That is kinda ironically funny. :lol:

But still, fuck. They turned the guy over to US authorities instead of Mexican. Boo hoo. They still caught a rapist!

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
Bounty hunters have no special privileges in Mexico.

"A foreigner cannot come here and assume the functions of police and detain people," Mexican Prosecutor Marco Roberto Juarez said, adding that the bounty hunter should have notified Mexican officials and let them make any arrests.

Digital Black

Reaction score
while I agree the way he actually handles people and situations is the best way, Talking smack before is kinda stupid. I can think of a ton of other ways to get pumped up..

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Sephiroth000 said:
while I agree the way he actually handles people and situations is the best way, Talking smack before is kinda stupid. I can think of a ton of other ways to get pumped up..
:drew:

Uhh... :ugh: On second thought. :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ok, i honestly didn;t know that 1.) there really were modern-day bounty hunters, and that 2.) bounty hunting was legal in the States.

I will now go crawl back under the rock I've evidently been living under these last 25 years.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Ok, i honestly didn;t know that 1.) there really were modern-day bounty hunters, and that 2.) bounty hunting was legal in the States.

I will now go crawl back under the rock I've evidently been living under these last 25 years.

Yeah really! I thought a Bounty hunter was some guy looking for the paper towel aisle. :lol:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:

Haven't you ever heard or seen a judge (TV, movies, newspapers) say bond, or bail, is set at so-and-so (maybe 50,000 dollars)?

Well, where do you think the money comes from? Check out this link, D. :wub:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bail_bondsman

They don't typically go by the name 'bounty hunter' much anymore. It's usually bail bondsmen. If you fail to appear, like in Dog's business, the money becomes forfeit. SO, in order to insure they keep the money due on the bond, the bondsmen (bounty hunter) will go and try to apprehend the person who has feld the bond (failure to appear constitutes fleeing the bond).