Dream sponsorships/endorsements?

• Thread starter User Name
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
For guitars I would try my best to get sponsored by both Ibanez and Musicman although it seems practically impossible. But EBMM and Ibanez are my choices.
For Pickups and Electronics it would have to be Dimarzio.
Amps/Effects would be Fractal for sure.

I'll be lucky if any one of these happens haha.

Housty00

Reaction score
Ibanez and Arizona tea. I would be basically set for life.

Please and thank you.

Not sure how cool Ibanez would be with making crazy basses though. I'd probably have to have some kind of like magic endorsement where they'll do whatever I want.

Khaerruhl

Reaction score
Guitar: Ibanez. Explorer shape 7, Original Edge or Lo Pro trem. Mahogany + quilted maple top. Yummers.
Pickups: DiMarzio. Whichever would fit, or even customs.
Amp: Marshall. JVM. Would wanna trick around with one first before I would decide on custom custom or standard.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Here's some inspiration:

sonata_unia_2007_jani2.jpg

ThatBeardGuy

Reaction score
Guitars: Strandberg ( I have shit wrists, so if the ergonomics are as good as they say, I want it)
Amps: Fractal ( I already use an Axe Fx Ultra)
Other: Red Bull ( I drink so much of it, would be nice to get it cheaper)

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
As for now these are the ones..

Ibanez
Seymour Duncan
Fractal or Kemper

I always tend to go back to Ibanez guitar's, and I used to be a DiMarzio guy but are trying out some SD's and I fecking love them.. feels much more sturdy and even than the DiMarzio's I've had before!
Can't decide between an Axe II or a Kemper.. saving up for either of them! :D

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Guitars: If I had the magical deal where they did whatever I wanted then I'd do Ibanez.
Pickups: I'd honestly be just incredibly stoke for a Dimarzio deal.
Amps: Either Mesa or Fractal
Underwear: Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Probably Hanes.
Drink: Coca Cola
Car: Porsche
Computer company: Apple
Restaurant: McDonalds. Heart disease ftw!
Dictator: Probably Kim Jong Un.
Water Cooler: Primo
Firearms: Ruger, I guess
Ice Cream: Blue Bell
Handbag: Prada
Cook: Julia Child. Woman was a bamf.
Apple iOS App:the Stocks app is a life saver.
Dinosaur: Velociraptor

:wavey:

MrPowers

Reaction score
I'll do top 3...

Guitars-
1. Jackson - I've been playing them since the beginning of my playing days, I'm consistently impressed with their instruments, and they just feel right in my hands.
2. Gibson - My '87 Les Paul Studio is the only guitar I pick over my Jackson,... given it is three times the price, 20 years older, and I don't play 6's that often anyway.
3. PRS - They just have a unique sound and feel to them that I cannot get over. I really am hoping for a USA 7 string Custom 24 someday with the HFS pickups. That would be awesome.

Pickups-
1. Seymour Duncan - Used to put them in everything. Started moving away from that until I grabbed the Pegasus Sentient set. Those really impressed me! My modded JB is still the best pickup I've ever played.
2. DiMarzio - The D'Activators have finally started growing on me, they record and sit REALLY well in a mix.
3. BKP - Because well, I don't mesh with EMG's. I haven't tried them, but I haven't tried any other pickups either. I've heard things I like from them and I'd like to try them.

Amps-
1. Engl - I'm straight up in love with my Engl, best amp I've tried to date. It works for everything and it's become my sound.
2. Diezel - I honestly haven't tried one, but I've heard enough of them and have serious GAS for a Hagen. I must own one :squint: , and I know I will love it.
3. Framus - I have their Dragon cabs and they are the best V30 cabs I've tried to date. Know someone with a Dragon head and it sounds killer.

Miscellaneous -
1. Dunlop - Love the tortex picks, love their straplocks, and love the heavy core strings. I just want a custom gauge set.
2. Eventide - Just bought a Space reverb, hands down the best guitar effect that I've ever had. :bowdown: