Dunable DE Series?

olejason

Reaction score
People on the FB group seemed to give them positive reviews but that group can be a bit of an echo chamber. I'm strongly considering a Dunable for my next guitar too, leaning towards a custom but the DE series is pretty tempting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
People on the FB group seemed to give them positive reviews but that group can be a bit of an echo chamber. I'm strongly considering a Dunable for my next guitar too, leaning towards a custom but the DE series is pretty tempting.

Yeah I'm basically looking at the DE because that silverburst version looks great and is in stock. That said a custom with full LPC kit would be awesome...

mbardu

Reaction score
Any reason to think they'd be different from the usual WMI South Korean fare?

If not, then just like Chapman, or Sully or any number of others, it's likely that there's some variation, but with the potential for good ones to be very very good.

Dabo Fett

Reaction score
Yeah just like mbardu said, they’re his design but just WMI guitars.

I do believe Sacha and team actually do some QI before the customer gets them though, so it should be set up and play nice. I know he used to offer pickup swaps and all sorts of other stuff but I think the line started selling a ton and he couldn’t get enough customs/USA models done with the extra workload

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Necrobump because the R2's have a very attractive shape and I am curious about how they balance in the sitting position and what the neck dive situation is like.