Schaug

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: A 7 string guitar
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Must include HSC
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Vienna, Austria / Vicenza, Italy
International OK?: EU only
Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm here or zneven85@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Have around 1350-1400€ to spend on a new guitar. No Korean or Indo made guitars. Looking for a nice ESP, EBMM, Carvin(especially CT7), Ibanez (only Apex100/200, 2027X, UV, older J Custom), RAN, will consider other European luthiers. Show me whatcha got. Cheers! :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Hey, I have an Ibanez Murderverse (essentially a parts Universe 777 with a custom paintjob) that I was thinking about parting with, and I am based in Vienna.

Has the original Blaze pickups, and a tremol no installed. Plays great and the frets are all there, I was going to keep it and put some Bare Knuckles inside, but to be honest It's just collecting dust in its case as I haven't had much time for music in the last year or so.

Here's an album with some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/aq0xM

Schaug

Reaction score
Gnarles, I would buy this in no time if you were in the EU. Shipping is not that much of a problem but customs/import taxes are and I just don't have that much on me.

Thanks for the offer though.

Schaug

Reaction score
And you are telling me this now, James? That's probably the only thing I wanted more than a JP7 I've just bought :scream: Anyway, I'll have that in mind, and I'll probably sell the JP7 right away or we can make a swap. Please pm me for details. Damn XD