FS EBMM Musicman JP13, Strandberg Boden OS7 [EU]

Amod79

Amod79
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Both the guitar are in great condition with tiny cosmetic defects which are pictured. But bith work and sound perfectly fine and the way they are supposed to.
The JP13 BFR is in Platinum Silver. There are two tiny scratches that are pictured (one on the headstock, other on the body). The guitar is all stock. It has Piezo in it. Comes with the original hardcase, certificate of authenticity and everything else that came along with it.
The Boden OS7 has some tiny scratches which are pictured. The only noticeable one is on the back which i just saw yesterday, I have no idea how tha happened. The only thing I changed with this was the screws which I changed to gold. I ordered these from strandberg for around 60 euros and you will also get the original chrome ones. It comes with the strandberg bag and tools that came along.

These guitars never left my room, no gigs or anything. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. I can ship this guitar via DHL as well. I am mainly looking for cash but also interested in trades (specially mayones).
Modifications (if any): Boden OS7 screws were changed to gold ones. The original chormoe ones are also included.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Bag, tools with strandberg and OHSC, tools and stuff with JP13.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Berlin, Germany.
International OK? : EU and UK only.
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): I've posted some stuff here before but never sold anything here. So this would be my first sale here so unfortunately no references at the moment. But a few people I traded with on facebook can vouch for me.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1400 euros for the Strandberg and 2200 euros for the JP13.

Pictures JP13 : https://imgur.com/a/yCwJJ
Pictures OS7 : https://imgur.com/a/hYYQB

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.