Edge III replacement parts?

MannyMoonjava

Figgjo Fallout Shelter Wizardry
Reaction score
Thought i'd ask here if anyone knows where to get replacement parts to the edge III on my 2228A.

I made a huge oopsie today while tightening
20230701_221335.jpg

Im guessing i have to drill it out and find a replacement screw? Thats a weird angle tho.

Would a Ibanez 2ED2C2-B3 Saddle Unit work? How hard is it to swap?

Jesus Christ

Any tips or trix highly appreciated

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd just replace the saddle too. It's very easy, just the single bolt at the front, the one you loosen for intonation adjustment, the saddle will slide right out.

That part number seems right ("3" at the end means outter strings), but you can always check by looking underneath the saddle once you remove it.

Try Rich from Ibanez Rules, or your local Ibanez distributor.

MannyMoonjava

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd just replace the saddle too. It's very easy, just the single bolt at the front, the one you loosen for intonation adjustment, the saddle will slide right out.

That part number seems right ("3" at the end means outter strings), but you can always check by looking underneath the saddle once you remove it.

Try Rich from Ibanez Rules, or your local Ibanez distributor.
Thank you so much Max!
I will swing by my nearest ibanez distributor (quick 5hour drive), i also ordered the B3.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MannyMoonjava

Reaction score
For anyone reading this in the future!
I was made aware of the B3 being for the thinner strings so i swapped my order for the propper saddle which is called Ibanez 2ED2C2-B1.

Will be getting it in a few weeks and i'll confirm then.