Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

• Thread starter Vicissitude27
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth7

Reaction score
So I went to Solitude earlier to drop off some ebony ingots and soul gems in the safe in my house's master bedroom, no big deal, and guess the fuck what.

There was a dragon.

IN Solitude.

INSIDE the city walls.

WTF.

Seriously, wtf.

It was just flying around the castle courtyard and randomly landing in the same two spots, so it wasn't too hard to take down (even an Elder Dragon can only withstand three or four swings of my hammer), but still. Inside the city?

Anyone else have that happen? I've seen plenty of dragons just outside of city gates, or in towns that don't have walls or gates, but never IN an actual city.

Same thing just happened to me but it was in Whiterun, I fast traveled there and as soon as I got there a blood dragon was inside the walls fucking shit up. :lol:

decypher

Reaction score
@GMT: Just left the Mage's college and wanted to fast travel to Whiterun, said "enemies close, cannot fast travel" - and then an ancient dragon sitting on the walls of the college yard fried me...

the britt shredder

Why Else?
Reaction score
SO the other day i was in the college of Winterhold... just chilling working on a quest when in the middle of the outdoor are as i was leaving a dragon landed. now i killed him but still that's just annoying, thankful he didn't kill anyone.

Vicissitude27

Reaction score
SO the other day i was in the college of Winterhold... just chilling working on a quest when in the middle of the outdoor are as i was leaving a dragon landed. now i killed him but still that's just annoying, thankful he didn't kill anyone.

Wait till a random blood dragon AND an elder dragon go nuts in the college courtyard. And many....many....people die. :noplease:

THEY TOOK J'ZARGO!

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Are you sure? I thought they had a shared inventory and cash flow. If they're separate, I've wasted alot of time travelling to other cities...
it depends, really.

If you sell your shit to her first, and then run inside real quick, he'll have his own inventory.

if they're both in the room together, or she walks in after you, it updates their inventory.

It's supposed to be shared, but if you're fast enough you can have 3 smith vendors, in total.

soliloquy

Reaction score
not the actual game, but this girl is doing covers of skyrim songs. think you may enjoy it:

me? i dont have patients for games like skyrim...

MrMcSick

Derp
Reaction score
^ I hardly play it anymore. All I can do is repeater quests and random dungeon diving that I haven't visited. Can't wait for some dlc.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
@GMT: Just left the Mage's college and wanted to fast travel to Whiterun, said "enemies close, cannot fast travel" - and then an ancient dragon sitting on the walls of the college yard fried me...

Yeah, I've killed many a dragon in the College courtyard, but that never really surprised me, since it still counts as "Skyrim" as far as the game is concerned. I didn't expect to see enemies spawning within the walls of a city that wasn't just open to the rest of the game world. Damned Bethesda, trying to keep me on my toes :lol:.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, but is anyone else getting bored of Skyrim?

I'm waiting for DLC now..

I hate to admit it, but I am too. I'm sure after a bit of a break (I really went balls out with it for a few weeks after release :lol:) I'll be ready to dive back in, especially once the DLC starts to roll in.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
lets get the game mostly fixed before we start begging for more buggy content :/

Oblivion and FO3 were never fixed to the fans' satisfaction, and I was still more than happy with their DLCs :lol:. The first DLC will probably be small and/or shitty, though, if those two games are any indication. Horse armor? Pfffffft. Knights of the Nine? Pffffffft. Operation Anchorage was too fucking short, but at least you get some sweet gear out of the deal, I guess.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I like Knights of the Nine. Though, I did finish it in like 5 hours.

I liked the DLC for Oblivion.