Emil Werstler's New Project Verlorener

• Thread starter Dan Halen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
Emil has been an inspiration to me for a very long time. he's introduced me to a lot of different techniques, phrasing, and color in music. He's also introduced me to several genres, such as gypsy jazz, and given me the spark to create countless times.

he's extremely talented and hard working and deserves help making his passions come to reality. So, Please at least check out his page and I hope you're either a past fan of Daath, Levi-Werstler, or Recent Chimaira, or you become a new fan of his talent!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emil-werstler-s-verlorener-music#/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
That page didnt take me anywhere. Didnt work for me. But i love Emils style
what happens when you follow the link? They don't have a share button oddly, so I can't add a tiny url from indiegogo, but when I activated the link it does take a dew moments to populate the page, which is disenchanting.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
Ah ok it works now i just had to wait a minute. Anyways i am excited for it. So the album is being released in september, is that correct?

Dan Halen

Reaction score
yeah, it seems that's tentative. I believe he's been working on this for quite some time now, probably about 3 years or so. he has a ton of unique musicians on it, and I'm pretty sure he's recorded a lot of the music in a bunch of different studios.

if you go to his instagram, he's got a bunch of 30 second previews of the tracks. I'm really stoked about it and I hope he does get some more backing, but I fear he won't make it due to him only having a few weeks left.

Unleash The Fury

Reaction score
To me his best Daath album is Hinderers. Its just so awesome. The self titled one has a few good tracks but very "meh" overall. Not crazy about the vocalist who did the first and last album. Im not crazy about the one on Hinderers either, though.

Dan Halen

Reaction score
idk I'm partial to Sean Z because he can do pitch growls pretty well and play keyboard. He was on self titled and The concealers. But yah there are a bunch of great vocalists out there. I don't think this album has vox though.