Emperion mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be laughing at your expense... But man, they've fucked up so bad so many times that I find the fact that they claim to be a reputable company just plain funny and completely unreal.

Their work is beyond terrible and unacceptable, and whatever you can see of the fretboard in those photos looks like dry and rough wood.

I'm terribly sorry, man :(

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
It looks like they tried to paint the neck without masking the fretboard off ;<_< That or someone with parkinson put the tape on there.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
tumblr_lqejl0n4BM1qal2i4.jpg

Schattensturm

Reaction score
scaled.php

unpolished head
scaled.php

poorly cut bridge
scaled.php

poorly cut pickup-hole
scaled.php

crooked nut with paint on the left edge
scaled.php

one of my "favs" - the string has to pass the screw before hitting the bridge. this is also the reason why the b-string immediately teared when i wanted to tune the guitar.

Schattensturm

Reaction score
they indeed didn't mask the fretboard before painting it, there's colour all over it. by the way: note the way the strings on the headplate have to pass the tuners of the nearby strings. this is just hilarious.

Schattensturm

Reaction score
scaled.php

look at how uneven the fingerboard radius is and i still cannot make out what those beige stripes on the edge of the fingerboard are...

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Wow! I am astonished. I truly thought they'd never be able to do worse than they did on the white 7 string I ordered from them in the last lot but they did.
What is their response at this time?

I've never seen a fretboard look so horrible on any guitar.

Edika

Reaction score
I think Roter would be considered a classy company compared to Emperion. Damn these are a lot of defects for producing ONE guitar only. Guess that guy popped back up to fuck up another guitar. He is like a gremlin in that company (sic sic sic sic)!!!

By the way Schattensturm how goes the case against them? Was there any progress?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know how many times I need to say this, but Emperion are, as a company, a bunch of liars and thieves. Maybe last time could be chucked up to some form of getting in over their heads, or just being too naive, but this is pretty much a nail in their coffin.

They are liars. They are thieves.

I really think you guys who got hosed here should REALLY send some e-mails to all the brands that Emperion imports/posts on their site. I don't see how guys like Vader would want to be associated with scammers.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
We&#8217;re pleased to announce that EMPERION REVO GUITARS has decided to join forces with TITAN CABINETS, the transition has already taken place and will be completed in the next months.
Now both EMPERION REVO GUITARS and TITAN CABINETS have become divisions of MITHRAS INVICTUS LLC.
The new synergy will allow us to open warehouses both in UK and US and to improve the service we offer to our customers, fair prices and a wider selection of musical instruments.
In order to celebrate the success of the latest EMPERION REVO GUITARS line we&#8217;ve decided to cut prices on the whole guitar line: our customer base is mostly composed of young touring musicians and students so this is a further step in our company&#8217;s philosophy of making things easier for all of them: check it our HERE.

Oh no.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
I wish this company would burn into the ground and stop completely ripping off us musicians. Its pathetic what they are doing.

Schattensturm

Reaction score
So, I finally was allowed (by the concumer protection) to send them the pictures. The acted shocked. Now they had the weekend to discuss and it's getting even better. They now tell me I did this to the guitar. I'm lacking of words being confronted with such a perkiness. I'm so fucking upset and I bet this is getting to court. Hands off these thieves!

Status
Not open for further replies.