FS Ernie Ball Music Man JPX-7

• Thread starter JLocrian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLocrian

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Up for sale is my EBMM JPX-7. This model is without a doubt my favorite of the JP Anniversary models. There's just something about the sound that makes it stand out from all the others (probably the chambering). This one is no exception. It is in excellent condition, with one very small blemish near where the neck meets headstock, and the neck plate screws are missing a little black paint. I reached out to EBMM and they'll sell these exact screws for $1.50 each if the next owner would like to do that. The bridge pickup has been switched to a D-activator. This pickup cuts through so much better than the Crunch Lab and doesn't get flubby when chugging on that low B. Cant forget the stainless steel frets and that lovely BFR badge on the 12th fret!

Modifications (if any): Dimarzio D-Activator in the bridge
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Will come with the BFR hardcase, but I don't have any of the paper work and case candy that came with it.
Location (City,State or City,Country): DFW, TX
International OK?: If buyer pays shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Pm me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1850.00 shipped OBO. Trade value around $2200. I'm mainly looking to sell, but I could be tempted by trades or maybe trades +\- cash.
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.