ESP 2018 Sneak Previews

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
They haven't started yet, but ESP announced on their FB page that they'll start showing off prototypes for new models this week.

This week, we'll start unveiling previews of the prototypes for our "New for 2018" guitars and basses. If you want to get the very first look at them, join the ESP All Access Community. It's free, and each week, we'll send you photos of the new models before anyone else gets to see them. Join today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FitRocker33

My tone is tighter than my hamstrings
Reaction score
They need to re-release the EII Eclipse 7 and slap a better set of passive p/u's in it.

Amongst other things, but that's all I can come up with before I hit the sack lol.

couverdure

No Gear Day
Reaction score
2018 ESP EII Eclipse Prototype
View attachment 56748
This is basically Ted Aguilar's custom Eclipse but in black instead (his production version has two pickups instead of one).
xlarge.jpg

Mathemagician

Reaction score
ESP, how about some E-II neckthrough M2’s in colors other than black. A real m-2 with hipshot hardware (no reverse pointy headstock no m2).

E-II H series at all. An H with a hipshot bridge higher than the LTD range.

Watch them get all the features right but on the wrong guitar, or in a terrible finish. So tired of black/matte black.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Also this one:
19984353_394292180967717_7825174252872531968_n.jpg

I really dig that finish and glad they went with black hardware.
The new RZK models got a full release, so I guess they don't count for 2018.

I'll say what I say every single year since like 2005: give us a goddamn Formula already.

angl2k

Reaction score
Things I'd like to see:
- something other than matte finish, because who really likes those worn spots on their finish?
- evertune e-ii horizon 6 string --> instabuy
- baritone e-ii horizon 6 string
- fanned fret (not gonna happen soon I guess but there was a prototype LTD I think?)
- s/s/s e-ii st with maybe some more finish options

Latest posts